Day 1 Swansea University & Singleton Park – Sprint Race
The University in a park, in a city, by the beach
Swansea University is set in rolling parkland overlooking the majestic sweep of Swansea Bay, and within easy reach of the City of Swansea (tourist information). From stunning coastal scenery to tranquil parks, a thriving cultural scene to the best of modern city living, Swansea offers the best of all worlds.
This race forms part of the 2014 UK Orienteering League.
The following classes will be available
- All age classes from M/W10 to M/W90, plus Men and Women Open, all by pre-entry only.
- A novice course will also be available, pre-entry preferred, but there will be entry on the day also.
- Free String course, pre-entry preferred.
Dogs: on a lead in assembly but not in the buildings.
Start times: will be between 1200 and 1600
- Organiser - Niall Reynolds (SBOC)
- Planner - Kris Jones (SBOC)
- Controller - Mark Dyer (BOK)