How to enter the JK
Entries may be made online (preferred) or in writing (see bottom of page) and entry fees are given in the table below. All championship class competitors must be either a member of British Orienteering, or a member of an IOF affiliated Federation.
|JK Sprint||JK Days 2 & 3 (per day)|
|JK Relays (per team)|
|Colour coded/Novice courses (EoD and pre-entry)|
|£5.00||£10.00 (£12.00 for non-BOF members)|
Please allow 5 working days after renewing British Orienteering membership for this to be updated in the online entries database.
For individual days, 1, 2 and 3 (and PreO):
For Relays (club captains only):
- Click here to enter
- Click here to edit entries if necessary. Team Captains should also use the edit link to declare their teams by midnight on 15 April.
- Click here to view entry lists
Elite Entrants - Competitors entering Elite classes should be aware that they will be allocated start times according to Appendix A of the British Orienteering Rules. If competitors require a start time in a specified band such as early or late, then they are recommended to enter either their appropriate Long class or the Open classes.
Entry numbers for Elite classes may exceed the available start times. In such case competitors may be selected out from the Elite classes as follows:
- Sprint – Appropriate Open Class (if age group 18-21) or Age Class
- Day 2 – Appropriate Long Age Class, alternatively dependent on numbers the 18/20 class may be a separate course to 21.
- Day 3 – Appropriate Long Age Class
Cancellations policy: refunds will be given to cancellations by entrants as follows:-
- Cancellation prior to 17th February, 75% of the race entry fee
- Cancellation between 18th February and 19th March, 50% of the race entry fee
- Cancellation after 19th March, no refund will be given
- Full details of the BOF Cancellations Policy are here.
Postal entry: competitors entering by post should use the form which can be downloaded here, and post it to
3 Back Lane
East Coker, Yeovil, Somerset
Postal entry closing date:
Email Entries Secretary.