Welcome to JK2016
String course results
New items of lost property found from Day 1
We have had some more lost property handed in from Leeds University staff, listed at the top of the lost property page.
Dog found at Wass (Day 2)
A Black and Tan smooth-haired Jack Russell has been found on the Wass area today. It is possible that it was lost by an orienteer at the weekend. It seems well cared for and very friendly. If this is your dog please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange return. If not claimed, the dog will be taken to Thirsk Animal Rescue.
Lost property update
There is enough lost property to warrant it having it's own page, so have a look if you have lost something.
Maps, photos and officials
There are maps available for most courses on Days 1 to 3. If you entered but did not run and you would like a map please email email@example.com and we will send you one if we have one.
There are links to more photos now posted on the Photos page.
If you were wondering who all the people were working behind the scenes (or in front of them) to make JK2016 happen, the list of officials is here.
So that concludes the JK for 2016. We hope you enjoyed yourselves in Yorkshire and come back soon. Congratulations to all winners, special thanks to the army of volunteers who helped make it possible and for the weather for not being 48 hours earlier.
All results are now up on the various sites.
There are already quite a few links to photos. If you have photos to link please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a large pile of lost property. This will be sorted out, listed and posted here tomorrow. If you have lost or found something please email email@example.com with details. We might even set up Okit reunited.
There are maps for many courses on most days, both not taken or unclaimed after map collection. Details will be posted here soon once they are all collated in one place. Some of them might not have mud on.
So far we have had the usual set of random items delivered to enquiries. The items listed below will be available for reclaim at tomorrow's relay event (no doubt with a few more). If you cannot claim them there, then email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to arrange repatriation.
- 2 thumb compasses (1 x left , 1 x right handed)
- 3 small baseplate compasses
- a pair of glasses with purple, metal frames
- a pewter tankard engraved M80 Midland Champion
- a small brown child's rucsac (shaped like a monkey) with a pair of black adult Noname O trousers tied to it.
- a pair small children's blue wellingtons with fish motif
- a black woolen thinsulate beanie hat
- a pink and white pompom hat with flaps
- a blue cap from Jukola 2004
- a headband marked MOTALA AIF with a control description holder and a Day 3 Course 19 map
- a pair of large, black fleece gloves
- a pair of medium, thin black gloves
- a pair of small, black and blue Trespass gloves
- a pair of children's black Go Ape gloves
- 1 yellow Ron Hill glove
- 1 blue glove
- 1 small, black thermal top
- 1 heart rate monitor chest strap sensor
- a detachable hood from a waxed jacket
- a plastic wrist control description holder
- a partridge
- a pear tree
- (note - the last two items above are a form of British humour)
Routegadget and photos
Day 1 Routegadget is now live and working properly.
Elite Day 3 start times
Elite Day 3 start times are now up on the SI results site. Don't forget to change your clocks!